Robo Jaguar

by - 3:16 PM

Make up an invention that would make your life easier.  Describe it.

"I would creat a machine that could sweep, take out the trash, mop, and do all my jobs.  Then it could make money by itself so that I could still get paid, and we would never be poor.  I would make it able to swim and look like a baby jaguar, so it could also be like a pet.  It would also grow and grow and grow.  I would make it out of metal but cover it with jaguar skin to make it soft.  It would also have access to all the security cameras in the city, so if anything ever went messing from our house, we would be able to search everything.  I'd also train it to tricks and hunt.  It can also sew, and shoot a bow and arrow, and can use a chain saw.  It will also play pirates of the caribbean with me.  It will also be able to sing.  Most of all it can do everything."

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts