4 Going on 20

by - 3:31 PM


Imagine you are 20 years older.  What is your life like?

"Hmmm.  I slept and me woke me up and it would be Halloween.  And, then the first day me, I mean I was surprised.  Me didn't believe it.  Happy Halloween!  It will be great.  Me would watch the kids, and they ran off, and I couldn't find them.  So me said, "No, No, me can't find my kids."  Then Britt comed in, and he would be a stranger, because all grown up he'd look different.  So me didn't know him.  Me would be like Momma.  Then when me was thinking about that, my friends and my kids were all trick or treating.  But my grown up sisters wasn't even doing it, because they wanted to decorate for Christmas.  They didn't even like candy anymore.  But I would go trick or treating even if I was a grown up.  The end."

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts