Me and Hocus Pocus

by - 3:22 PM

One day an elephant followed me home from the circus.  I saw him standing in our front yard...

"I would feed him peanuts and teach him tricks.  I would make my own circus, but I would only have one show an elephant with a really big ball.  Then I would give it a gigantic blanket.  I would have to sew little pieces of cloth together to make it though.  And then I would give it water with Kita's old water bucket.  If the circus wanted it back, hmmm, I would some how have to convince it to go back home.  Actually I would keep it because I like animals.  I would tell them to get a different animal that it likes me.  If they still wouldn't listen, I'd tell the animal to decide who it wanted to be with the circus or me.  And it would pick me because I'd take better care of it.  I would ride and do some tricks with it.  I would name him Hocus Pocus.  The End."


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts