Capture This Moment

by - 8:01 PM

Today we were asked to share our child's handprints or foot prints.  I wish I had some to share.  Then we were encouraged to capture this moment. We were asked about our day.  How we felt, reminded that good or bad, it passes quickly, but to save a snapshot of today.  I thought I'd share a snap shot of one afternoon last week.  A couple of minutes before Gary got home, I went out and sat on the front porch in my chairs for the ball park  It was actually not sweltering hot.  There was a bit of a breeze.  Kate and I just sat out there and chilled, admired the trees, I could hear the other kids playing in the back yard.  And I wondered, why don't we do this more often.  For once I wasn't even sitting there feeling guilty about everything that I wasn't getting done.  Why don't I take a few minutes to do nothing more often?

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts