Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Goodbye Bound"

I'm a little sad to be saying good bye to "Bound." I've been saying since we've gotten married, that the blogspot needs to be overhauled to represent both of us. After month upon months, we finally found a verse that Gary liked enough to put on the blogspot. So now we are Joy or something like that, in the nice blues and browns that my hubby requested.

It seems a little sad to be changing everything over finally. I started Bound a couple of years ago while I was in college; and we have delayed the completion many papers together in that time, and pondered over alot since then too. Oh well, they say that all good things must come to an end, so "Goodbye Bound, I'm going to miss you!"

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really like the new look! (Plus the colors are a little easier to read - for me at least).

Kelly Spezzano said...

Welcome, JOY! Goodbye, BOUND~ I read the scripture to Jim from your blog and he answered with a definitive "HMPH" (which in Jim terms means "THAT'S A GOOD ONE!") Bound will be a good memory for you, but just think of all the new memories JOY will bring... perhaps one day you will be posting about the arrival of a new family member (preferablly not a Gary B III) :P
Anyways, we love the change. Can't wait to see what the new blog brings! :)

jsarber said...

At first I thought you were done blogging (by reading the title alone). I like the new look and the title.

Anonymous said...

What is in a Name? A rose by any other name is still a rose. Still a rose has such an appropriate name, a fitting name. As a new verity of rose is addapted it is given a special name, but it is still a rose. Bound was a name you chose several years ago and it described you.... Now you and Gary B. are a new verity and maybe only fitting to have a new name but remember you are still Bound. Maybe you could consider yourself "Bound By The Joy Of My Salvation."
Blessed wishes on your journey together Bound with Joy. I heard you were not feeling well. I hope you are feeling better.

Borrowed Dad

Kelly Spezzano said...

Oh, Dad! That's a good one! BOUND WITH JOY! It has a nice ring to it! :)

~*Hannah*~ said...

love the new colors!

Owl of the Desert said...

I like the new look, too! The blues are beautiful. While the name has changed, the contributors have not, and that is the important thing. :-)

strem said...

I like the look... and the combined effort. I enjoy your posts, and I have appreciated our friendship from afar. Look forward to reading more.