Homesick

by - 1:15 PM

I have been so homesick the last week or so. I'm really over due for a trip home, as I haven't been since Thanksgiving. I was hoping to go a few weeks ago but car problems, postponed that. Now I keep trying to tell myself that I can wait until Grandma's wedding and just plan to stay a little longer than Gary.

However, it's seems like everything is reminding me of home these days. The azaleas are in full bloom, and we had alot of those in the yard at home. Mother had one redbud tree and I saw one of those blooming yesterday. We have several dogwood trees in our yard (four I think). I'm sure you can guess what I saw blooming this morning. Yep, dogwoods.

I wish we could move back to Alabama. Not that I don't love Gary and Little Union, if it wasn't for the two of them, there would be absolutely no reason to live here. Does anyone else have this problem?

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts