Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Today is Brodie's B'day!

I have seen it all... Sometimes people must be really bored. I mean they have myspace for cats now. Yup, you guess who was bored enough to avoid work by making one for both cats, with diaries even. Yep, that's me. Seriously though, there are some really scary cat lovin people out there...

Here are my links...

http://www.catster.com/cats/701683
http://www.catster.com/cats/710150

I know I'm crazy. Can't wait to see what Gary has to say about this...

5 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Ahhhh, such a good laugh! When I saw the pic of Brodie w/ a hat on, I couldn't stop laughing... and then I read the blog, and I laughed even harder... and then I read Brodie's "diary" and I thought I was going to lose a lung...

Jim wants to know if you have disclosed to the SPCA your "real" obsession with cats? LOL

This was a great blog!

~*Rachel*~ said...

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Awwwwwwww! Brodie looks so hilarious in that hat!!

oh. my. goodness...brodie now has a diary? wonder how Gary is going to handle all of this...lol

jsarber said...

Wow. That's the only word that comes to mind. Myspace for cats? I'm not surprised and yet I am.

~*Hannah*~ said...

do they have one for rabbits? lol

Dani said...

Right know, only cats and dogs. You could make Lucy a page. haha :)