My First Day of School

by - 2:48 PM

(I have been letting Britt dictate his own blog posts off and on for a while now. But I'm planning to let him dictate, and eventually start typing his own post for school on Tuesdays.  Some days I will give him some suggestions, some days I may require him to tell me about something in particularly, but I plan to let him do alot of writing about what he wants.  Predictably today he wanted to tell about school.)
It was my first day of school.  My favorite part was the "Chicka, Chicka, 1, 2, 3" game.  We counted all the letters, after Momma drew it.  And we counted the diapers, then we founded the numbers that we counted, and then we strung them apart for writing our number sentences.  We also did quiet time, I don't like that part, because I don't even like Momma yelling to me to get back in bed when I get up.  I like sneaking out of bed, but we have quiet time every day.  Then I played in the hallway during quiet time, and I got caught.  I didn't like that part of school either.  I mobly (probably) liked eating my food for lunch, I picked hot dog and Cheetos puffs.  I liked watching the "Chicka, Chicka, 1,2, 3" song on the tv too.  I helped Momma today, and we had waffles for my special first day breakfast.  Momma read to me alot.  We read about dinosaurs that means "terrible lizards" now I want to know how to beat them up.  I learned some new words like plant eaters are herbivores. And that's all I learned.  I'm going to color with Ruth when she wakes up, and then I'm going to go play outside, and that's all for school today.



You May Also Like

3 random thoughts