Looking Back...

by - 2:14 PM

People sometimes say, I don't look as much like Daddy as I did when I was little, but I definitely don't look much like Momma either.

(Britt, 35 months old, 12-29-2011) (Danielle, 30 months old, 11-29-1987)















Sometimes Momma thinks I look like Unca Maffew, she says we have the same crazy face, when soemthing is about to happen. But we don't look much alike.
(Britt, nearly three, 12-21-2011) (Matthew, barely 2, 7-1989)















Sometimes Grandmother thinks I look a little like Unca Nick did when he was small. I guess I can see a little more resemblance there. We have the same cowlicks all over and the same eyes when we smile.
(Britt, nearly 3 years, 1-4-2012) (Nicholas, 3 yrs and 4 mons, 9-8-90)



















However, who I think I look most like right now is Unca Benji. We both have squishy eyes when we smile, we both have weird smiles, and we both have the same flat noses. Ahna says Unca Benji was a cute baby, when Momma and my other uncles make fun of him, and she says I'm cute too, so she must be right.
(Britt, nearly 3, 1-1-2012) (Benjamin, nearly 2, 12-14-1991)

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts