Flirt

by - 7:20 PM

Momma says the more my personality blossoms the more of a flirt I become. She doesn't understand where I've learned it from, it must just be me. I love my Daddy best at all. He's no good at rocking me, so I got to Momma for that, but I love to cuddle up next to Daddy on the couch and watch tv. Peter Pan is my current favorite. I love to sit with him in Church, and next to him when we eat lunch. He's MY Daddy.

One of my favorite things to do with Daddy though, isn't to give him kisses. We just put our heads together, and smile and laugh together. He knows it means I love him. I hate when Daddy goes off to do something with out me. If he leaves me behind when he goes to church I mope around until bedtime. If he goes and gets more firewood I stand at the door to wait for him to come back. Momma says I'm going to have issues when Daddy starts back to work. I think I'll just go with him. After all, I already know he can't resist when I walk in the room and hold my arms up to him. He knows it mean I want to hold him.

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts