Eease!

by - 4:53 PM

I babble alot, not all the time. Britt talks all the time, and it's usually about cows. I mean, did you see his post yesterday? He managed to answer with cow in a third of his answers. I mean sheesh, what's so great about them? They are big. They slobber alot. And, they can be very noisy. There are so many better things to do outside than spend all your time staring at them.


Anyway, so I'm talking more. Momma and Daddy still don't understand that much of what I say, for some unknown reason. I saw "MaaaaaMaaaaa" really clear and "DaDaDa". After Momma is done getting me dressed or fixing my hair she always looks at me and says, "There!" So, I have started saying "dar" and nodding my head too. I usually point and screach when I want something, but sometimes I do rarely say "cup" clear as day. I can say "bye-bye" though Momma laments that I only choose to say it after everyone is gone. I tell Britt "ni-ni" (night-night) at the end of the day. And Momma has convinced me to say "hay" (hey) a time or two when someone comes to see us.

I don't say a whole lot, because I don't really need to. It's much easy to just yell "ehhhh" and wave wildly around, lots of people jump to do lots of things then. Britt brings me all sorts of stuff if I start crying, and he always asks for me a cup when he gets one too. He usually brings mine first. He does have his useful moments. Momma has been working on me yelling though, she says it's not polite or very lady like. When I want something she has started asking me to say please, so I now say "eease!" If you don't believe me watch.

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts