Ducks!

by - 2:53 PM

Write a letter to your parents to try to convince them to let you do something.

Dear Momma and Daddy,

I was wondering if maybe, since I'm almost done with my math book, and if I do really good with the rest of my school for the year, if I can then get ducks again.  I know I can only have 4 at a time, and I would have to work with Ember and Scout a little.  I think Scout remembers the ducks but I'm not for sure.  And Scout could have fun learning how to herd them.  I would help pay for them, by doing more chores, and helping out around the house some more.  And I would get my school work done faster, but working harder and not getting distracted as much, because I would want to go out and play with them  And since we can only have 4 at a time, we would have to buy feed as much, and we already have a container for it to go in.  And we already have special stuff to put in their water when they are little.  And since we are close to that lake, when we are not going fishing (since we can only go fishing with Daddy) then we could take the ducks down their to swim.  Or we could let them swim in the pool sometimes, we'll work really hard to clean it up with you.

Love,
Baby Ruth
(like the Candy Bar)


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts