Corona Changes from Rebecca's perspective

by - 6:45 PM


How has the Corona Virus affected your life?

Happy Side:
1)  It's much funner with Julia here.  At least she is here.
2) We get to do Julia's art, her music, her PE, and her science that is fun to do.
3) Julia helps me with my spelling sometimes, and reads my math problems for me.  It's fun to do school with her.
4) We get to make projects after school.  I made gauntlets like Britt, and we battled Daddy.  We won for the first time ever since he couldn't get me on the ground.
5) Remember in Britt's list, when he said maybe we could play more games with Daddy.  I think we have, and that's a good thing.  Momma, Ruth, Britt, and Julia can join in too, if she is here.

Bad Side:
1) Now we have more school, because we don't have to cut anything out, because we don't get to go anywhere.
2) Daddy has to work more and we don't see him as much.
3) We can't go anywhere.  It's boring.  And when Momma goes somewhere Britt is in charge.  I think Julia should be in charge because she's more mature.  But in some ways Britt is funner, and I like having him as a brother.
4) I am tired of being in the same house.  I want to go to Memaw's house, or play with my friends, or meet a real Indian, or go on an adventure across the sea.
5) Anyway, I want to do stuff and get out of the house.  I want to play and go to Church and go see Evelyn and her come play at our house.  I can't do anything, I'm bored of Nintendo and the Wii, and the games we can play (most of them I can't play).  No one with your brother and sisters to play with is terrible.  We should go to the movies and get a ton of popcorn.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts