The Wise Words of Gandalf

by - 3:05 PM


J.R.R. Tolkien wrote the below quote in the Lord of the Rings.  Many people have used it to talk about the situation we are facing today with the Corona Virus.  What does the quote mean to you?


I can't change lots of things, but I can choose how I react to this.  I can look on the bright side.  I can stay calm and keep working hard.  When I feel frustrated, overwhelmed, or upset, I can about what I do have and what I can do.  For example, if I'm frustrated that I can't go to GameStop for a new game, I can have fun with the game set I do have.  If I feel overwhelmed with math, I can think about what I will do with my free time when I finish up.  If I am upset about what someone else says about me, I can tell Momma and talk about it.  I don't have to get upset or respond immediately just because things are bad.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts