Requesting my Pokemon License

by - 2:38 PM

Write a letter to your parents to try to convince them to let you do something.

Dear Momma and Daddy,

I would like to get the Nintendo Switch game called Pokemon DX.  The one time I played it, it was extremely fun.  It can be anywhere from one player to six players.  And the characters that you can play, my sisters also like, so they might want to play with me sometimes too.  And we can play online together.

I will help pay for it, and I will try really hard on not getting into fights with my siblings.  I will try really hard to help out more with the house.  I will pay for more than half of the cost.  I will try to do better about not complaining when I get a job I don't really want.  I will try to improve at washing dishes too.  I will ask Momma to help me out when they annoy me, instead of hitting them or yelling back.

Sincerely, your son,
Britt


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts