The Way to Get Momma to Give Me What I Want

by - 1:55 PM

Write a letter to your parents to try to convince them to let you do something.

Dear Momma and Daddy,

I am going to try to convince you to let me, Britt, and Ruth go out and play even with this stupid stinkin' coronavirus on.  I'm going to convince you.  I'm going to convince Britt, Ruth, and Julia to help me convince you to go out and do something.  Anyway.  So, my idea is to give them 100 million dollars.

So you are trying to Bribe us? -Momma
What does bribe us mean? - Rebecca
A bribe is where you give someone money so that you can do something that you wouldn't normally get to. - Momma
Yes!  I'm trying to bribe you, because we should get to do that. - Rebecca

So my idea is to give you and Daddy 100 billion dollars.  I'm going to get it by giving them back the same money they gave me.  So they really won't get that much money back, but still it will help.  I will only give it back though if they let us out.  HAHAHAHA!


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts