Corona Changes from Julia's perspective

by - 6:12 PM

Today I have a guest post from our niece Julia.



How has the Corona Virus affected your life?

1) Something good is that I get to be with my family and cousins.  Being with family more often.  Getting to know more about your family.  I like that I get to spend more time with my Daddy because he is home right now.
2) My school has changed, that's good.  I like how Aunt Dani does Roman history.  My school doesn't have history, that much.  It was just with reading basically.  I like that.  Art is different, the whole computer thing is different.  But it's fun too.  I love Zoom with Ms. Means.  Zoom is fun because I get to sort of face time them, and normally computers don't have that.  I don't get to see the kids in my class though, I don't like that part.
3) There is better food, at my house and Aunt Dani's house than at school.  (Aunt Dani:  You get like 400 snacks a day.) I get more snacks, but not 400.  The pizza at school was disgusting, it was worse greasy than Pizza Hut.  The school doesn't cook it all the way, it's doughy.  I do miss the brownies, cake, with all kinds of icing though.
4) We get to build cool things like a Zeotroph or an Aqueduct for history.  Ruth and I made some faerie stuff with the hot glue gun after school yesterday.  I like the projects.
5)  I don't have to be with the kids that I don't like at school.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts