I won't worry

by - 2:15 PM


J.R.R. Tolkien wrote the below quote in the Lord of the Rings.  Many people have used it to talk about the situation we are facing today with the Corona Virus.  What does the quote mean to you?


I'm not sure what to write about this topic.  I don't particularly want to live through Coronavirus, but it's not that bad either.  We just all have to stay at home.  We have had to do that before hurricanes and tornadoes.  Everyone has to live through hard times, this is just one of them.  Other people have always had hard times mixed with good times.  And there are some things we can only do now, because of the Coronavirus.  We might not get to spend as much time with people, but we get lots of extra time to finish crafts.  So with the time that is given to me, I am not sure what I should do with it, but I'm not going to worry.



You May Also Like

0 random thoughts