Corona Changes from Britt's perspective

by - 6:24 PM



How has the Corona Virus affected your life?

1) Julia gets to stay with us a few days a week.  It is great.  I hope she can do this for at least 3 more months.  It looks like Julia is enjoying it, but in some ways I'm not sure.  It's nice to have Caesar around the house.  I like doing Julia's music teachers, they are extremely funny.  And it is fun to know that she is almost done with school when we are.  I like Julia doing our school too, because it's fun to have an extra hand on projects, I'm just wondering where she was when we were doing the really hard Egyptian project with all that coloring.
2) We can do anything.  I miss seeing my friends, and going to Church.  And everything about Church I miss.
3) We can also spend more time with our family and the dogs.  We might be able to play more board games with Daddy.
4) Ruth seems to be having a lot of fun having fun with Julia and doing more board games.  She's not as cranky sometimes, even though she didn't say there was anything good about this time.
5) I miss going to the library.  It's hard to check out books when I can't see them, only looking for them online.  I miss Pokemon Club at the library, and my Pokemon miss it too.  I am missing my Link book series too (graphic novels) because the library that has them, isn't doing any checkouts right now.
6) I also miss playing with the neighbors and having the slight chance of seeing friends out somewhere.
7) I miss eating out.
8) I don't like that the mall closed so we can't go to the nearest Game Stop, and Daddy was going to take me there to get a new game or two with my money.
9) I also miss coop a lot and getting to see Ben, and Simon, and Ruby, and all the others.  I wish Zoom was a little better, but all in all it was pretty good.  So I'm glad we could do co-op that way last week.  But I felt hurt, when I got muted (Britt giggling.  Momma:  I wish I could mute you in real life like that.  Britt laughs some more.)
10) I'm disappointed about the fact that we can't go to Disney World.  We were going to be going soon, before all this Corona virus stuff came up.
11) And we didn't get to go see Ahna and Grumps or Grandmother and Granddaddy last month like we planned.
12) I wish I wasn't cooped up like a chicken. Ba-Cah (his lame attempt at a chicken sound).
13) I am glad I get to drive a lawn mower though, it is a sense of freedom before a car, even though I'm cooped up.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts