Corona Changes from Ruth's perspective

by - 5:48 PM



How has the Corona Virus affected your life?

1) It's boring and there is nothing to do.  I can't play with anyone.  And I have nothing to do.
2) It is good that Julia can come over, and maybe she can be homeschooled with us forever.
3) I had my first phone doctor's appointment.  I didn't like it or dislike it.  But, Momma didn't mind not having to drive to it.
4) I get to stay home with my brothers and sisters more while Momma is running short errands.  I like that a lot, but I want to be in charge instead of Britt.
5) We have to do Church online now, and every now and then Daddy gets to go.  I wish I got to go though.  I hope we can go back soon.  I'm going to see everybody, sing, eat together, and do handshake finally.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts