Rebecca Rolling Over

by - 12:11 AM

So, Rebecca rolled over for the first time from stomach to back a week ago.  That would be last Friday the 12th, Gary got to see her roll over once or twice on Saturday while he was here.  I've been trying ever since to get her to roll over on video, and don't you know she wouldn't "perform" on camera.  Tonight, I finally managed to catch her doing it.  Of course she took her own sweet time about it.  I don't know that I remember rolling over being such a long and drawn out processes, of course, it probably makes a difference that she seems to prefer to lay on her side.  I quite often put her down for tummy time in the floor, only to find her rolled over to her side.  I can't blame her, you can see alot more that way.  At least, when I told her the batteries were about to die in the camera, she pretty quickly finished the job.



You May Also Like

0 random thoughts