My Birthday

by - 2:02 PM


I have been 4 for a whole week now.  I had a great birthday.  I got up and snuggled with Momma, we talked about it being my birthday, and I told her what all I wanted to do.  Then she got up and fixed me cinnamon rolls while I watched Little Einsteins.  We played some, while Momma and Daddy got the old car seats out and the new car seats installed.  Then we went to see a big movie.  We watched "The Rise of the Guardians" and we even got popcorn since it was my birthday.



Then, Daddy asked me if I wanted to go to Cracker Barrel for supper, and I said, "How about Red Lobster?"  Daddy was sure that Momma put me up to that, but she didn't.  Daddy reminded me that I could have pancakes for supper at Cracker Barrel.  I asked him if I could have sausage too, and when he said yes, I said lets go there.  After supper, Daddy got me a toy knife from Cracker Barrel.  It's really neat!  I used it to open my cards and presents when I got home.  Momma read my cards to me, and then I opened my presents.
















We finished up the night with eating some more of my "cow tractor birthday cake."  After a bath, Ruth went to bed, and Momma let me stay up a little longer to play with my birthday presents.  It was an AWESOME day!

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts