Three Britts Working...

by - 8:24 AM

Happy Faces vs. Serious Faces

While we were in Florida, we went to our old house, and got out the chicken coops and runs from our old house.  I was very unhappy that my chick wasn't there, and I wanted to live in this house a long time.  I didn't understand why Momma told me that we couldn't.  I was a big helper though, Daddy would unscrew things, Mister would use the crowbar to pry them up and then I would pick up the sticks.  Momma says I was a good helper, but only for about 5 mins.













After I got tired of all that, they started cutting poles and rolling up the wire, so that we can build another chicken coop whenever we can have chickens again.  First, I pretended to be a chicken, so that we could leave the coop up, but when that didn't work I picked out a sword from all those farthing strips that we had pulled off, and Momma and I went for a walk down the dirt road.  We picked some oranges, and fed the cows, and talked to the bull, and then we shared a Dr. Pepper and some Pringles.  It was a fun afternoon.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts