Monday, August 06, 2007

HELP!!!

I've been thinking, and since Gary and I are married now, we want to swap this over to more of a family blog, other than just me, rambling. Anyway, we want a new backdrop, and I don't like anything really in the templates. HOWEVER, I am terrible at html, and don't know where to look for any backdrops. Suggestions anyone? Also we are looking for a new scripture, maybe we'll ask everyone's opinion on that as well? Or perhaps we'll even have a vote. Ok, so comments and suggestions now...

2 comments:

strem said...

I know there are various sites that provide blog page designs, and many folks who have myspace page designs list the sites that also have these. I've also picked out various basic layout designs within blogger that I like and then just changed the color codes in the programming. You can look up the html color codes on the internet.

strem said...

WOW! Now THAT'S a CHANGE!! I have to get my eyes readjusted to the new colors. Very snappy!