Saturday, August 11, 2007

Harmony Highlands...

It was pretty difficult for me to leave Flo-town, but it was eased a bit by singing school. I only managed to take three pictures, but here they are. I loved every minute of it, and it was even more blessed than last year. I don't remember what the final count on students was but it was near to 300. Best moment of the whole singing school--when they got John up to lead, in front of everyone Friday night. He did splended, looked great, and moved a few of us to tears. I was too distracted though to take a picture. Anyway, here they are..

5 comments:

String Bean said...

Yes You Did It! I love the pictures!

strem said...

When you say John, do you mean THE John - OUR JOHN? He called to give me the "heads up", so I was praying the whole time. It sounds like he had a wonderful time, and I'm glad you did too!

Dani said...

Yes, as in Mr. John Yadamac. He was quite moving, though he'll throw a pillow at me for saying such a thing.

strem said...

I talked to him about it again last night, and he downplayed the whole thing. (Yes, now he can throw a pillow at both of us!)

Dani said...

Of course he would downplay it. He's John!