The Day Everything Turned Green

by - 2:27 PM

Write a story about the day that everything you touched, turned green.  (When you read Rebecca's story you have to pronounce the "th" in mother as a "v" to get the full effect.)

When I woke up, I took a cup and filled it up to take a drink, and I saw it had turned green.  I yelled, "Mother look, my cup's green, it turned green!"

And then my mother picked it up and said, lets see if we can wash it off.  She tried to wash it off, but it didn't and she said, "You got to throw it away."

And I said, "Ok Mother."

And then she throwed it away.  And my brother named Elisha Britt Joy Cunningham and my mother told him to take out the garbage with that green cup, that I drunk water in and it turned green.  That cup was still in the trash can, and it got crushed with the other trash in the trash truck.  And then my mother said to me, "Do math."

And I touched the pencil and it turned green, and every time I tried to write with it it broke.  And I kept having to sharpen it, it got littler and littler, until I had to throw it away.  And then I got another pencil, and it did it all, all over again.  And then I finally got a pencil that wouldn't turn to green.  Then after that I was done with school.  I went to ride my bike and when my helmet touched my head it turned green, and my bike did too.  And I could barely peddle my bike.  And then after I peddled my bike, I feeled like I wanted to play with my brother's legoes.  I touched his favorite lego, the robot lego and it turned green.  Then he got mad at me.  Then I touched Max his sleeping buddy, and it turned green.  He got even madder at me.  We then goed to bed.  When I went to bed, I pulled up the covers and they turned green.  And I wasn't very warm, and I could barely get out of my covers and off my bed.  The End.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts