The End of the Rainbow

by - 7:08 PM

You followed a rainbow, what did you find at the end?

It was a rainy day, and I thought nothing would go good.  And the sun came out and the rain got lighter, so I could go outside.  And there was this huge rainbow, so I decided to follow it.  I rided my bicycle as fast as I could, and half way there I found leprechauns!  And they were tipping over benches, unscrewing the bike, trying to slow me down, so the rainbow would stop before I could get there.  And I got passed the leprechauns and then I found a green dragon made out of four leaf clovers.  And I had to get passed it.  And the easiest way was to go over it.  So I had to ride up a ramp, jump on the dragon and ride down it's tail.  And then I thought next would be the pot of gold.  But there was a gigantic leprechaun, and he was throwing happy faces all over everything, as he threw trash cans and benches everywhere.  And there was a teeny tiny leprechaun in a control room to the side controling the gigantic leprechaun.  I destroyed the controls and then I found the big pot of gold.  And Momma got rich and paid off all our debts.  And we got to go to Disney World so many times.  I think that's all.  The end.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts