Spring Break - School Room Overhaul!

by - 3:21 PM


Massive project of two entire days, this may have taken longer than the girls rooms.  I went through ALL the books we've accumulated.  Pulling out new things for Rebecca things, to incorporate with the older two.  I made a pile of stuff I'll never use.  Resorted and organized so I can find things easier.  Fixed the art supplies so that they aren't always tumbling out on top of me every time we open the door.  So glad that Memaw gifted me the bookcase that she wasn't using.  Even though Rebecca says she still wants her books back in her room, after Kate moves into the bed, and we take apart the crib.  I think it all works out really well here now.  And the bonus is that I *think* that I have all of our school stuff in one room now, in one place.  So, no one should have to travel around the house to find stuff, only to get distracted only to return when I hollar 20 minutes later.  Don't you just love it when it's all organized, if only it'll stay this way.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts