Leprechauns

by - 4:15 PM

What would you do if you saw a leprechaun running across the yard, in his most sneaky fashion?

I would follow him and take the gold.  He was fast, so I used a motorbacycle.  He heard me, and scrambled really fast, so I just ran him over.  It was so easy, because he kept going in a straight line.  After I ran him over I grabbed the gold, but not him.  I left him there, but then he chased me because he wanted his gold back.  But since I was still on the motorcycle, I turned around and ran over him.  So he got a tiny motorcycle from a Leprechaun Motorcycle shop.  So you know what I did?  I stopped at a gas station, and borrowed a semi and I ran him over again.  Then I ran away, but I kept hitting trees, so he followed me.  I put a balloon person, to look like he was driving, and I put a wallet full of rocks in it's pocket.  And turned it loose.  He followed the semi while I ran away.  But then he caught up to me, when he figured out the trick.  I got home safely, and he still out there searching for me and his gold.  Until the tale continues...

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts