If I was only 12 inches tall

by - 7:29 PM

Imagine if you were 12 inches tall. What would life be like.

"Things that were small, would actually be kinda giant for me if I was only a foot tall.  A bomb would be like a really giant explosion.  Many things would be different.  A house would be more like a mansion.  Scary houses would be even scarier.  If you had to run away from someone trying to kill you, it's be really hard if you were that small.  I wouldn't really like it.  But then some parts would be fun.  Little grass, could be like a corn maze.  Life would be an adventure.  If you played a video game, it'd be really hard, but you'd have to jump on the buttons and stuff.  Life wouldn't be as awesome, but it would be different."


"Help Me I'm Tiny" - Britt

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts