My Tail

by - 8:48 AM

This morning you woke up with a tail!  What happened?  What will you do?

"Someone put a spell on me, so everyday I would have a piece of a cat.  Today I had a cat tail.  I think it was Sticky Hair (from Mario).  Everyday me turn more into a cat.  Then me go and get me Momma, and tell her, "Momma, Momma, me turn into a cat."  And Momma laughed.  Then she saw it was for real, so she believed me.  I told her it was Sticky Hair, then her didn't laugh anymore.  I would play to (till) Super Momma comed.  Then me runned around and Super Momma stopped me, and got me back to a human.  Then good night.  Good bye.  And the end."


Teenage Rebecca, Rebecca when she was three, Rebecca when she was two, and Rebecca when she was a cat.  - Drawn by Rebecca

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts