My Super Hearing

by - 6:37 PM

What if your hearing was better than everyone else's.  What could you hear?

If super hearing was my super power, when I was hear at home I could hear Mister at work.  I could even hear Neela "hooooowwwwwwl" at Grumps and Ahna's house.  I would even be able to hear Hannah and Leah in Maryland.  But there's one bad thing about it, even though I could hear them, they couldn't hear me.  It would be better to have telepathic powers, so I could think the thing I want to say to them.  There's also another bad part.  It would be super, super, duper loud when everyone talks.  I could hear the grown ups, and everyone in the Church and it would hurt my ears to be around alot of people.  And there's some good things.  Like I can hear the preacher good.  That's all.  The End."


Ruth happily hearing all those people far away.  Ruth unhappy with super hearing at Church.  - drawn by Ruth

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts