Reading with Ahna

by - 9:39 AM

Today's video is really long, Momma says to apologize in advance.  Which apparently is something like saying I'm sorry before you do something.  Which I have told her makes no sense, because if you say you are sorry then you do it anyway, you must not be that sorry about it.  She says there are a few memories you really want to save, and apparently this is one that she wants to save.  I don't know about all that, but I do know that Ahna has this book at her house, it's called "An Alligator Lives in Benjamin's House", I told Momma that "No! No gators in Unca Benji's house.  He doesn't like Gators.  Momma doesn't like Gators eiver, she likes Tigers.  Unca Benji has tigers in his room."  Either way, I like that book alot, infact it's the only book I want Ahna to read to me.  She read it to me last summer when I stayed for a month, she read it to me in October, she read it to me on Thanksgiving, and she read it to me every night we were in Alabama two weeks ago.  So one night, I decided to read it to Ahna...

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts