How's this for a House?

by - 2:07 PM

I love Victorian houses, I love older style homes, period. Not like built in the 70s but like built in the late 1800s - early 1900s. I always use to have this crazy idea when I was growing up that I would buy an older home, fix it up to be beautiful again, then sell it and start all over again. Anyway, look at this beautiful home that I stumbled across last night.
It's the A.H. Cobb home, and I would take it over the Biltmore any day. It was built in 1891, and someone has recently renovated it, but kept the historic feel of the house. (You know me, I'm all about the history.) I get all excited thinking about the history of a place like that. I wonder who lived there, and what they did. It's amazing to me to think that a house that is now 120 years old has survived, and in such good shape. The craftsmanship of all the little details, you don't see houses built like that any more. Even better it's for sale, anyone got $529,000?

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts