Happy Birthday Matthew and Nicholas!

by - 1:21 PM

Today is the twins' birthday. Matthew and Nicholas are turning 23 today. Life has never been the same since they came home... not that I remember what it was like before them, but still. They have been wonderful brothers - you know insulting, torturing, the like. They take their job very seriously. They are people I can talk about anything with, we don't always agree infact quiet often we fight like cats and dogs, but that doesn't mean that I can't count on them if I never really needed them.They look and act nothing alike, as different as daylight and dark. Matthew resembles (and is named for) Daddy's side of the family, while Nicholas looks more like (and once again is named for) Mother's side of the family. Matthew is the artistic, more reserved of the pair, while Nicholas is the atheltic, mathematical, outgoing one. While I suppose it's fun in alot of ways to have twins in the family, they are really just two brothers who both happen to have blue-grey eyes and the same birthday.

They say that you can't choose your family, that you are just stuck with what you get. While that is true I can say that I would still have chosen this miserable lot of brothers (of course if I still had to live with them I might not say that...)

You May Also Like

3 random thoughts