25 Weeks

by - 8:44 AM

Today Ruth begins her 25th week. She is approximately 13 1/2 inches long now and around 1 1/2 lbs. The nerves around her mouth are becoming more developed. As early as 25 to 26 weeks she might begin practicing to nurse by sucking her thumb. She is starting to grow hair and if we could see it we would know if she if is a red-head (something her Daddy doesn't really want) or a brunette (like I picture). Of course there's no guarentee that it would stay that color...

Morning sickness has gotten worse again in the last week. They gave us some new ideas to try at our last doctor's appointments which seem to help a little, but at the same time we think I may have gotten use to the zofran, because it doesn't seem to be doing me any good. We are beginning our third and final trimester (YEAH! only 3 months, or so, left of morning sickness). I'm finding that I wear out fastern and when chasing Britt I'm more short of breath. They say my lifting limit is 35 lbs, and even though Britt isn't there yet, he is just about too heavy to haul around for long.

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts