Evenings Outside

by - 8:23 PM

If I could I would spend all day every day outside. There are so many sticks, pine cones, and leaves to examine. There are plenty of places that need digging, I'm sure there are all sorts of buried treasures in the backyard, I've just yet to find them. I like to follow the chickens and cat around they do all sorts of interesting things. Sometimes we feed grapefruit to the cows, and just yesterday Momma let me eat some of our cherries off our cherry tree. I didn't care for it though.

Unfortunately, Momma won't let me stay out there all day. Mainly cause she says it's just too hot. I don't think so but I guess Ruth makes her feel hot. She says it's also cause I get too dirty, and that she isn't interested in giving me half a dozen baths a day. So right now we go out about 6ish and stay out until either Daddy gets home from Census work or until the love bugs and mosquitoes run us back inside. Then I get my bath and we have supper. There's usually just enough time then to play a little and read before bed.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts