SNOW!

by - 1:14 PM

Momma is letting me blog a day early because I have so much exciting news to share. As we were finishing up my haircut we looked out the window to see snow, as big as quarters flying furiously down. By the time we got to Grandmother's, the snow had picked up speed and lost some of its size.

I was so excited about it, I looked up at it a little while, and then I ran around in circles and tried to catch it, and finally I turned my head up and just licked and licked at it. Momma and Granddaddy just laughed at me.I would have stayed out longer, but Momma said that five minutes was plenty of time for a little boy like me. I tipped over a few times on the wet ground, so when we came in Grandmother dried my pants and jacket. Granddaddy read me a few nursery rhyme books, while we were waiting on them to dry.


Then I stood at the window a while and watched as the snow flakes got smaller and smaller. A few of the roofs were starting to get white, and a little snow stuck to the ground, but since it was 36 outside it didn't last long, but boy was it fun while it lasted.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts