Common Ground

by - 11:21 PM

There's this nifty little park over in Lakeland, called Common Ground. Kelly and Joshua invited me and Britt over on Monday to visit, and we had a ball. Unlike alot of play grounds this one had stuff even for kiddos Britt's age. Of course, silly me left the camera at home, but stay tuned to Kelly's blogspot, and she might post some pictures of our outting soon.

Gary, Britt, and I went back over on Tuesday, because I was so impressed and thought Gary should see it. It was a bit cooler and very windy, but way less kids. Britt had so much fun playing around. And this time we had the camera handy. He played with the drums and bells over in the toddler section, then on the little playground equipment he went down the slide a few times from me to Gary, then on the bigger equipment he went in and out of the tunnels and up and down the stairs a few times with me and Gary. He just loved the park.


On another note, tomorrow afternoon will be the funeral for Sis. Ann, and much of the family and our Church went up to Georgia to be there for the family. Please continue to remember them in prayer.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts