Welcome to Bombaton

by - 4:54 PM

You just discovered a new planet where people could live.  What is it like?  What do you name it?

I landed on the planet Bombaton.  First things first, I saw that these weird things were flying in the air.  When I was about to examine it, I bumped it and it broke the glass of my helmet.  I realized that I could break the air here.  Next, I realized I was going to have to be careful since there was explosive rock floating everywhere.  So, I decided to chart a map of this place, and put it on a frag stick so that anyone else got lost here, they would see the map.  I also wrote down the danger points that I knew about this planet.  I decided to figure at as much as I could for the users protection.

I looked at the plants.  As I examined them, I realized that some of these plants were very different from Earth's.  One minute I was examining something that looked like a cactus, but when I stumbled and hit it, it began shooting spikes everywhere.  Thankfully, I still had my suit on and I wasn't hurt.  Then I saw that one of the spikes hit another plant.  When I went to take a look, it grabbed me with it's mouth and ate me.  As I struggled to get out, I pulled out my swiss army knife, and cut my way out.  Finally I was out, so I decided to not touch anything else.

The atmosphere was different.  It appeared to have different laws of physics.  The smaller the object, the heavier it is.  For example, Kate would weigh about a ton, and Daddy would be about one ounce.  Water is a little different.  While humans can drink it just fine, it is perfectly still like a rock or as flowy and reckless as a tsunami.  You should just plan to bring lots of water when you go to space.

Next I looked around to see if there was any life.  I heard the ground shaking, something big was coming up.  It isn't easy to describe, but let's say it was kinda like a chameleon, but big enough to eat a building.  As I followed it, I realized that it ate the explosive rocks.  It wasn't affected by the explosions, in fact there was no explosion at all when it ate them.

All in all, it was a pretty weird place.  I hope that no one lands there any time soon.  The End.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts