An Exciting Journey Through the Water Cycle

by - 12:18 PM

Pretend you are a rain drop.  Tell me about your journey.

One day I was high up in the sky in a cloud when it started raining.  I fell down, down, down from the sky.  I landed in the sea, in the middle of the ocean!  Then it immediately stopped raining for some reason, but I don't know why?  Then one minute right before I got sucked back up in to the clouds, I got sucked up by a whale.  Then I slipped down the whales throat, but he spit me back out through his blow hole.  I landed back into the sea.  I wished I had arms and feet so that I could walk out of the sea, but I don't.  So, eventually after one whole day I washed up on a beach.  But then it started raining again.  I was washed out by the waves, and washed up on a totally different beach!  I sunk into the sand.  As I tried to get away duh, duh, duh I got sucked up by a plant.  But it let little water drops out on it's leaves as it made food.  I slipped down the leaf and fell into the sand, plop.  Then I was ready to evaporate, but all the water had already evaporated. DUH, DUH!  I then joined up with some other water in a puddle, but I was in the bottom, so when all my friends were in the top.  I tried to get up there, but I couldn't move since I didn't have any arms and legs.  So finally the evaporation started again, and all of my friends and I together went up.  We all stuck together, and nothing was in the way, so we all went to the same cloud.  We lived together in the water cycle, happily ever after.  The End.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts