Ruth the Radiant

by - 12:25 PM

Imagine you have joined the circus.  What job would you have?

I would be an acrobat, because it sounds super fun to swing off of something high up in the air.  Even though I might be a little afraid it would still be awfully fun.  My costume would be a bright pink leotard with a skirt of feathers.  The other acrobats on the bars would be boys and they would wear orange pant suits.  I would be known as Ruth the Radiant.  We would start out in Florida but when we had enough money we would travel all over the place Alabama then Mississippi and then Tennessee, and then Texas, and way out in California.  I think it would be a fun job, but very hard.  Because one year we'd have to put on a show in PA in winter time, but my leotard was very very cold.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts