A Gummy Halloween

by - 12:18 PM

Tell the story of Halloween from the perspective of a piece of candy.

Once upon a time, I was nothing, but I got made in a candy store on Halloween day.  Then they put me in the window where everyone bought candy and someone grabbed the bag with me and my brothers and sisters.  They put me in the car by flopping me on my head.  We all had to turn over, well all but one of my brothers.  He was always very weird, and always on his head.  So when we flipped back upside down, he started to do the thing he always did, humming weird noises.  So then when the lady got out of the car, she swooped up the bag in her hand, and then dumped us all in a pumpkin basket.  She then put her hand through the eye and took out a piece of candy.  Then she unwrapped one of my sisters, and ATE HER!!!  I gasped in horror, and became scared that she would eat me too.  "HELP!" I yelled, but no one came.  Then she opened the door and put us outside the door, and people came down to her subject (subdivision) and got my brothers and sisters.  When someone grabbed me they dropped me in a even weirder bucket.  It didn't look like a pumpkin but a ghosty thingy.  I found some of my friends.  When all the little children went home, they started to eat the candy.  But I was a sweet gummy bear, and I was weird because I had feet and hands.  So while they were eating supper, before they got dessert, I climbed out of the bucket.  Then I helped my brothers and sisters that were here.  My favorite sister, who had always helped me, had already been eaten.  We snuck out of the house, because they left the door cracked open.  We all got away, and headed back to the candy store, and got in our sweet little beds, made of candy of course.  The End.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts