Pumpkin's Halloween Night

by - 12:26 PM

Tell the story of Halloween from the perspective of a pumpkin.

One day a whole lot of people were in my pumpkin patch and almost every pumpkin in the patch was gone somebody cam super close and picked me up!  She put me in a car and drove away from my home.  Then she put me in a big white thing (called a refrigerator).  After a few days she took me out of the big white thing and put me on the counter.  She then grabbed some very, very sharp things.  She cut around my stem and then pulled it off like a hat.  She took all the pumpkin seeds, and my insides out.  It made me feel like I was a mummy.  She carved two eyes, a nose, and a very weird mouth.  I closed my eyes for most of it, but it still hurt a lot.  I did like how I looked afterwards, except for my new mouth.  After she finished carving everything, she put a little light in.  She then put me on the porch, along with five other pumpkins.  The names of the 5 pumpkins where Hewey, Dewey, Louis, Donald, and Daisy.  One night it was looking like a peaceful end to the day, when she lit our lights.  But when it was dark, mummies, ghosts, and all sorts of things began coming to the door and yelling "Trick or treat!"  I became frightened.  After that night, I feel asleep, but I couldn't wake back up.  Duh, Duh, Duh.  The End.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts