The President Had No Clothes

by - 3:08 PM

Write a story about the day you accidentally wore your pajamas to the grocery store.

One morning I got super lazy, but I had to go to the grocery store.  So that means I forgot to put my clothes, so I went to town with no clothes.  I went to town in my pajamas.  Something was very weird in town.  They weren't just laughing at me, they were laughing at other people too.  But it wasn't just me in pajamas, everyone else was in pajamas too, even the workers.  So, I kinda fit right in.  So I just got what I needed and I got back home.  Then I remembered I had a doctor's appointment, so I went to the doctor.  But uh-oh I had forgotten to put on clothes, so I went to the doctor's in my pajamas.  Every stop I made that day, everyone had on their pajamas, even the king the president.  This day was getting weird... very weird.  So I just quit looking at people, because it was getting weird.  I went into my house and locked the doors and shut the windows.  This day was getting odd.  So I looked in my books, and found the one to tell me what was going on with these people.  I said, "Ahh-ha, found it!"  But the page with all the answers was ripped out and gone.  So President Gary was still in his pajamas, so I snuck out.  Even though I still had my pajamas on, I went through the forest and found the lost page, by following the clues. ... I was in alot of danger, but a week later, I found the page.  I waved my wand and said the words, and the people remembered to get dressed.  They all had clothes on and me too.  The End.

Thank you very much, I hope you liked my story.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts