My Day with Reepicheep

by - 12:00 PM

If you could meet any book character who would you want to meet and why?

There are a whole bunch of people I'd like to meet Susan and Reepicheep from Narnia, Tinkerbell, and Kaya from the American Girl books.  There are a whole bunch of people.  But if I could only pick one.  I would pick Reepicheep, because I could talk to fairies at home through my notebook, but I can't talk to Reepicheep.  I want to meet him because he is funny, cool, loyal and he is a mouse.  First I would sword fight with him because it would be fun to sword fight someone smaller than you.  And it would be a challenge because he is really good at moving through the grass and attacking opponents.  We would eat a snack and then he could take me on a tour around Narnia.  I would like to see Aslan and the ruins of the castle where High King Peter, King Edmund, Queens Susan and Lucy lived when they were still in Narnia.  I would like to see the water and tree nymphs.  I would like to hear Reepicheep tell all his stories by a campfire.  I would bring smores from my world to share, and I'd try some of the stuff that Reepicheep and his friends made.

Then if he wanted the next morning I would take him around my world and let him see what it is like I would show him the swing in the front yard and our car.  He thought that was really strange and funny.  After I was done showing him everything, we would say goodbye.  Reepicheep would go back to his own world and I would go back to mine. The End.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts