The Famous Javelin Thrower

by - 12:49 PM

If you could be in the Olympics in Ancient Greece what event would you participate in?

I would like to do all of them, but if I had to pick one it would be javelin throwing.  See I really like weapons. Most people who know me know that.  And I'm very good at throwing things.  So liking weapons and throwing things adds up to javelin throwing.  The reasons I like it.  One, it's very, very dangerous.  Two, it's very fun.  Three, it takes a lot of energy, so I'm not running around when Momma and Daddy are trying to rest.  Things to dislike about javelin throwing.  One, once I , my arm too far back and poked myself in the eye, and I couldn't see for a few months or a few years I can't remember.  Two, I don't like that everyone is always trying to stab me before I get out of the battlefield.  Three, finally, people are always trying to see my great olive wreaths, for all the competitions I've won.  I'm actually very, very famous.  Even though javelins aren't my favorite weapon, they are the only one that I can use in the Olympics.  I hope they add some swords soon, but it probably won't happen for a thousand years in 1896.  I doubt I'll live that long.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts