The Horse Riding Competition

by - 2:06 PM

If you could be in the Heraea (the female version of the Olympics in Ancient Greece)
what event would you participate in?

If I was in the Heraea, I would be in the later version and compete in horse riding.  One time I sat on my horse, the next time squatted on my horse.  Then this time, the one I just finished, I standed on my horse.  Then next time, I'm going to balance on one foot while I'm riding.  I'm actually pretty rich, because people want to give me money to see my horse riding tricks.  At night a messenger came, and said you should come to the competition.  So I signed in to compete.  I did all my tricks. First, I did a little trot, then I started to run.  So I squatted, then stood on my horse.  Pretty soon I was  balancing on one foot then my other foot, and then on my hands doing a handstand from a jump.  Finally I balanced on one hand, so with all those tricky moves, I won the competition.

(Apparently I didn't explain well enough that it was a riding and then a racing competition, not a trick competition.)


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts