Flynn's Failure

by - 9:53 PM

(When we were talking about names for Scout we talked about some Greek names because we are studying ancient Greece right now.  While we were talking Momma said we should have named Flynn Aries because he's so blood thirsty.  That's when Ruth and I decided he should be Hades the god of the underworld.)

Once upon time, I, Flynn, was in Egypt and I was tired of hearing Anubis's speeches.  I can't remember if they were three days, three seconds, three hours, or three centuries long, but anway, I was tired of listening to him in Egypt.  So I decided to travel to Greece.  There I met Hades.  I said, "You should go on vacation and get a rest, and I'll take care of business here."

"Ok, I guess I'll go on a small vacation."  Hades replied.

The dogs found out about my move to Greece, so Scout told Zeus, "Maybe you should go on vacation and get a little rest.  I can take care of things here while you are gone."

Zeus replied, "Sure I'll go on a little vacation.  And I'll take Hercules along with me."

So I, Flynn, King of the Underworld, decided to summon my headless ghost squirrel army.  To take down Olympus, so I could get my revenge on the dogs and Scout.  Scout took my glory, my human servants, and messes with my tail, so he had to pay.  So Dog-ules (which is Scout) and Rusty Zeus (a dog neighbor of Ahna's) herded up their allies, the goat army, to stop me and my ghost squirrel army, (which have no heads, since I have beheaded all the squirrels).  But my army was not enough, Dog-ules and his goat army were too strong for me.

So I got Severus my three headed squirrel, the only squirrel that I allowed to keep his head, because he was a giant squirrel whose heads were too big to fit in my mouth.  It would have taken me a century to eat each head.  Severus came to the battlefield and scared the goats away.  There was only one thing for Dog-ules to do, he went to the pantry, and got his year's supply of acorns.  He threw them, and the biggest one went all the way back to the underworld, and rolled in to Severus's cage.  So Severus became trapped.  So it was down to Dog-ules and me, Flynn, King of the Underworld. So I pounced and scratched him, but he bit me in the tail, and slung me back into the underworld.

Three Days later.

"Hello, Flynn, how are you doing?  AAAAHAHHHHHH!"  Hades was MAD when he found out that I had replaced his three headed dog with Severus the three headed squirrel.  He was also less than thrilled that I had replaced his army with an army of headless squirrels.  "The worst part of all is that you have HUMILIATED ME!"  He screamed.

Then Hades caught me on fire, and I ran and yelled, "AAAGGGGHEHAGHHGHGHAAAHHHH!"

Then Zeus and Hercules came back.  "Ahhh, that was a relaxing vacation, would you say Hercules?"

"Yeah, Dad, it was great!" Hercules replied.

"Look Hercules, cute goats.  Let's keep them," said Zeus.  So they decided to keep the goats.  And needless to say Scout Dog-ules gets to visit Mt. Olympus anytime he wants.  I had to go back to Ruth's house, to live in the yard, and Scout got to go back to Britt's house, and hang out-in the house- when he isn't outside messing with my tail.

Two Days later.

Zeus was strolling around Mt. Olympus when he wondered, "Hmmm, what happened to my army?"

The End.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts