Let's Go Fly a Kite

by - 12:58 PM

What kind of day is good for flying a kite?  Draw a picture.

To fly a kite you need a very, very, very, very windy day.  You need good sunshine and good open space.  Because if you try to fly a kite with no wind, it won't fly.  If I don't have sunshine my kite could go up in the clouds and I could not see it.  If there are alot of trees my thing will get hooked on the trees, and I wouldn't be able to get it out.  It would be stuck and that would be a problem because I'd really like my dragon kite, if I had one.  I need some friends or family over, because it would be funner.  I also would need to fly a kite for some exercise.  Exercises moving my hands.  And exercises for my legs, running to get it up.  Exercise my arms to move the kite with the string.  My kite would be a Chinese dragon.  They (the ancient Chinese) invented kites.  My kite would be green and yellow, with some black.  I like to fly kites with Grumps.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts